MMS is an ASX 200 listed company. We believe in driving what’s possible for our customers and our own people and making every interaction count. Our people are can do, thoughtful, inspiring and driven to creating better ways of making people’s lives easier.
We provide our staff with support, training and a range of employee benefits, while fostering a culture of ongoing career development.
At MMS, we understand the importance of providing benefits for our people.
Our benefits range from health and wellbeing, career growth and development, through to financial benefits, to assist our people in meeting personal and professional goals.
Benefits at a glance:
• Our Exempt Employee Share Plan allows MMS Employees to salary package purchasing $500 to $1,000 worth of MMS shares per financial year.
• Our default superannuation plan is AustralianSuper Select for McMillan Shakespeare Group employees. This plan includes basic insurance cover for Death and Total & Permanent Disability and Income Protection. MMS pays the insurance premiums for basic income protection insurance for permanent and maximum term members. AustralianSuper is run only to profit its members as it does not pay shareholder dividends or commissions to financial advisers.
• Permanent employees are eligible to salary package a range of items, including additional superannuation contributions and novated leases.
• Employee Assistance Program, a confidential counselling service designed to help employees and their families deal with personal issues and wellbeing.
• Our Lifestyle Rewards Program offers free access to a huge range of quality discounts, promotions and exclusive offers.
• Paid parental leave.
• One day paid volunteering leave each year.
• Career break leave after three or more years’ continuous service.
To apply for a position with MMS you must complete an online application.
Our hiring process is as follows:
1. Short telephone interview
2. Formal interview in person
3. Psychometric or skill based assessments if required
4. Reference checks
5. Due diligence checks:
• AFS Banned and Disqualified Persons
• AFS Authorised Representatives
• Banned Futures Representatives
• Banned Securities Representatives
• Credit Banned and Disqualified Persons
• Credit Representative
• Individual Public Record Enquiry
• Enforceable Undertakings Register
6. Police Check
If your application is unsuccessful you will be notified via email or phone.